Just some bills I’d like to see proposed in the 2015 Legislative Session
1. Budget – Reduce (preferred) or balance the budget without raising or creating new taxes or fees.
2. Right to Work – no employee should be forced to pay union dues (or fair share) as a condition of employment.
2. Constitutional Carry – Allow non-felons and those without a domestic protection order to carry concealed without permit.
3. Corporate Tax – Encourage business growth and migration to NH by lowering rates below neighboring states, partially offset with an increase in sin taxes.
4. Education – Transfer special needs student costs from local school districts to DHHS.
Establish a Fraud, Waste and Abuse Program where whistle blowers would receive a percentage (10% up to $100,000) of any budget reduction directly resulting from their reporting of a fraud, waste or abuse situation. Anyone who has spent time in or around any government entity knows there are significant opportunities for budget reductions here.
Establish a mechanism where towns\schools can create technology districts (similar to solid waste districts) where resources can be pooled to better serve the technology needs of our smaller towns and schools.